Monday, July 16, 2012

An ode to my baby

it has been a long silence on the blog.......just going thru mundane routine.....waiting for sometthing exciting to happen....waiting for someone to come and lift me up from this laziness.....some inspiration....just feeling shitty actually


last few weeks have been bad....the help was absconding....i was not keeping well....and also the big move is looming on our heads.....so there are boxes everywhere....and there is a bitter after taste of fever in my mouth.....all in all a shitty position to be in.....but in all this....Arav has been a darling....i couldnt believe how sensitive can a 3 yr old be.... he is taking care of me....he gets me blanket if i get cold...he runs to get water when i ask him to....he is playing on his own without asking for anything.....I am truly amazed....and very very proud of him....

He asked me yesterday Mamma aap sad kyu ho? i said baby i have fever...ok how will you feel better he asked....by taking some rest..... ok jao rest karo....i will play and then i will come sleep next to you....aap jao.... And every now and then he is telling me aap bahut ache ho aap mere friend ho....before goin to bed he told Fairy god mother mamma ko jaldi se thik kar do....

Aru baby i just want to you to know i'm very grateful to have you as my baby..... I must have done something very right in my past lives that God has made me your mamma....

i hope to feel better soon....and be your good mamma again


No comments:

Post a Comment